Monday, March 25, 2013

~Glam Slam Of The Week: Jennifer Lopez In Maria Lucia Hohan And Christian Louboutin~


Follow my blog with bloglovin´
"In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash."
-Douglas MacArthur

Yes, I know it's only Monday and I'm already declaring my my "Glam Slam Of The Week" and yes, I know the winning look was worn on this past Saturday but...

She had me at the eyelash lace...

So JLo wins.

And it's my site so I'll do as I please.

Now let's get started...
,
Jennifer Lopez shut down the red carpet at the Muhammad Ali Celebrity Fight Night XIX held at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort And Spa in Phoenix Arizona Saturday night, in a gorgeous peachy-nude Maria Lucia Hohan tulle skirted dress with eyelash lace accents, a fierce pair of striped Christian Louboutin pumps and a beautiful gold clutch also by Mr.Louboutin.

Her hair, makeup, accessories and nails were on point as per usual for La Lopez.

I'm obsessing over the multiple diamond and gold rings she rocked and the manicure which appears to have some encrusted pearl accents damn near killed me.

Let's keep it real, the woman rarely makes a fashion misstep and almost always outshines anyone/everyone in her vicinity and beyond and Saturday night was no exception bitches....


Eyelash lace...
Gets me every time.
Every damn time.

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin